"Close your eyes and let your spirit start to soar, and you`ll live as you`ve never lived before." Erich Fromm .
RSS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPINESS...

As usual, the things that I have to do are already waiting for me. I think I'm going to be drowned this semester...

requirements/papers to submit + procrastination = kill me

Even though there are a lot of things going on around me and lot of things that I have to do but I feel so happy these days...I realized, I don't know when, that the most important thing inmy life is HAPPINESS. I feel so happy that I don't know how to describe it. I hope that I will always be a jolly person and not a cranky one...Maybe I'm feeling this way because I can now see clearly that the world is a beautiful place to live and life is like a rainbow. I hope that everybody will be happy as I am right now. I hope we will all be contented on what we have but will not also forget to chase for our dreams.

2 comments:

winay said...

krizzie! sori di ako nakatxt..tulog pa ko nun hehe..i've been so busy these days..always in a hurry..pero ok lng..at least time flies lng..i wanna go out of town..wla ako maksma heheh

Kat said...

i like this quote. i use this one to motivate me :)