I can hear voices of my colleagues in different directions. They sound so alive as if it's not early in the morning. It's been days now that I suffer from lack of sleep. I don't think I have insomnia. Maybe my body clock is not yet adjusted to the morning shift sched. My sleeping time and eating time are in a mess. I hope one of these days; I can sleep for a whole day because right now I'm not feeling alright. My eyes are drooping and my head is aching. I'm groggy...zzzzz..
*****************
Last week was my first meeting with my professors. Urrrgghhh! The battle already began. Before my classmates and I left our classrooms, there were already many papers to submit for the next meeting. It seems like I'm regretting why I take 9 units this semester. With this feeling I'm having right now...lazy and sluggish...I'm having a hard time gathering my thoughts and coming up with a paper worthy of reading and submitting. My days are ticking. I'm running out of time. I know I'll be cramming again this Friday and I hope that at this time I'll have better ideas for my papers or else I'll be exasperated as hell again...This kind of thing that I'm talking about always happened to me. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why I am pursuing my graduate studies. Am I this bored that I rather be baffled and frustrated than doing nothing at all?
Poetry Wednesday, No. 307.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment