"Close your eyes and let your spirit start to soar, and you`ll live as you`ve never lived before." Erich Fromm .
RSS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HONGKONG trip...

I arrived late last night and now I'm so sleepy. I only slept for 3 hours today but it's worth it. The only word that I can say right now about HongKong is AWESOME! I love it there...I love there transportation system and of course their octupus card..There are so many things that I want to rant about our trip but then I don't know where to start.

******************************************

a week or so later...

I wrote the blog above, I think almost two weeks ago..then I stopped..

Here is the continuation...

Since I don't know how to put our trip into words, so I made a video and I just finished it hours ago...woooh!

4 comments:

raine said...

haha! ganda beh! nung kanta! hahaha. ngaun ku lng nkita ung ibang pics sa disneylad, mukang magnda nga. anung title nung song beh? hehe. balek kau ulet!

winay said...

i'm suuuuper inggit!! pwede manghiram ng passport? hehehhe..i love your pic with POOh! waaahhhhhhh

angelkrizz said...

hahaha!

raine: ung kanta..I'll send it to you if you are log in sa skype...I think the title was True Friend...Gusto ko talaga bumalik dyan..Ocean park naman and Macau...

Weng: next year, Thailand daw...hahaha! but I also want to go to Macau...about your passport..process mo na para sama-sama tyo next time..

winay said...

buti pa si traveling bag kasama..suuppppper ingggit tlga