"Close your eyes and let your spirit start to soar, and you`ll live as you`ve never lived before." Erich Fromm .
RSS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Single women's valentine's day

February 14thAdd Video


Valentine's Day...Well, I was so busy. I had to meet different people. I had dates--my cousins and friends. It was still a date, right? Valentines is not just for those people who got lovers, it's for single people out there. It's time to be with our friends and family.


So, here's my valentines...


I spent more than half of my day in school. I had to go to school because of my classes. Oh! It was valentine's day and I was staring in a four walled corners of my room and listening to my professors' discussions. I felt a little bit bad because everybody was already enjoying their day while I was stuck with my classmates and professor discussing reading strategies and syllabus. What a day to spend. Well, I sensed that I'm not the only one who felt that way because I some of my classmates were restless and could not wait to get out of our classrooms. hahaha! Thank god! we didn't have a class in our last course which is grammatical structures...nobody wants to discuss grammar in a day like this, right?


After class, I met my cousins. We had pizza and spaghetti. Oh! I was bloated. We ordered many food and we were only three. We were together for less than three hours since I had to go somewhere. I had to go to my friend's place[Ayka] just to spend time with her and Nancy. She was so busy so we decided to have coffee instead and since I planned to see Weng before midnight together with Nancy, we had to live early because of the heavy traffic. While we were having coffee, we tried to catch each others lives though we didn't have much time to talk about every single details that happened to us. When we were about to meet Weng, we decided to call it off because I was tired and so is she. I think, I've been all over metro Manila that day. Though, my meeting with Weng was not push through, I still decided to go home early because I was too scared to commute from Quezon city to Alabang alone in the middle of the night. I'm a little bit skittish now because I was harassed months ago. It's just that I don't want to have that kind of experience because it makes me angry and hateful.


I arrived around midnight and when I reached my apartment, I'm alone and sometimes I just want it to be that way--alone. No one to talk to. I turned on my dvd and watched something that I already watched months ago.


Then Valentines day was over...that was how I spend my valentines day. I hope that I will be able to spend more time with those people closest to my heart next Valentines. It doesn't matter if you have someone [boyfriend] or not, what matters most is to spend time with those people who are closest to your heart--family and friends. Well, If we're going to be lucky some of the Angels [Ayka, Nancy and I] will have someone next valentines especially Ayka. hahaha! Who knows, love will be knocking on her door..For Nancy and I, maybe years from now..I still love being with myself.


'Till next Valentines...

1 comment:

winay said...

hahaha don't worry kriz..i think a lot of people prefered to be busy. I was sooo busy too.. i started my day really early then did a lot of things and went to the gym to forget that it was valentine's day! see you!!! misshuu!